Sunday, March 16, 2008

Uh!

This is something like a "dear diary" post i guess... I haven't found an outlet for my feelings in awhile so this is going to be another random "I-am-here-to-express-my-feelings" kind of post!!

You know when sometimes your just sitting and thoughts suddenly come flooding into your head? I mean its not intentional... It just happens! I was online on orkut, checking my mail and doing the usual shit people online do... And then suddenly, a feeling of nostalgia - I fall back into this pit of the past. A place and time where memories were reality and you had no clue your life would turn out this way...

Now i sit here, thinking of what it was like a year ago, my life - so different, so.... unpredictable. Nothing of what i thought it would be like a year later! People have come, people have gone... Some, surprisingly have managed to stick. Some i look back at, wishing things were different, some i look at, glad they were going away. New people i meet, and they interest me as always. I always manage to find something different about everybody! Some new people manage to remind me of old ones, and yet make me smile. Some make me wonder how long they'll stay.

There are a few people though, i just cannot figure out. Somebody i got to know 3 years ago, somebody who was there for me, for whom i will always be. I don't even remember what he looks like, and yet... one of the best people i have ever known in my life. One day I hope to meet you dear fuzzy li'l pink bunny, and I hope that would be one of the best days of my life. You rock man, Love ya! :)

Then comes the story of my first love... Sigh.. I guess the statement - better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all is true! That one year, i learnt more than any other time in my life! It was definitely worth all the pain of the break up and everything! Still love ya man! I hope you are really happy and do great in all that you do! And oh yeah! I Do really mean that!

Now the rest of my friends - I guess i have mentioned enough number of times how much you guys mean to me! been there for at all the right times, understand me so perfectly at times, and yet get me irritated with the things you guys manage to say! Stoopid bums! -grin- Love you peoples too... You people are great!

Alright... I guess thats as far as my oh-so-personal post goes...! I'll probably look at this a few days later and ask myself what the f**k was wrong with me... But what the hell!! Thats life!

Cheers! :)

7 comments:

~Abhi said...

u know what.. the best part about your blog is how you write Cheers! :-) at end of every post. Its good. damn good. :)

about first love etc, its all a fabulous experience, though everytime after its all over.. am never able to decide for sure if this was love or just another crush etc... hehehe..

prodzine said...

guess, sometimes you have to let it out... and its nice to see, you decided to do it rather than keep it within you... way to go girl... way to go... :)

ami.... said...

sue im sure wen you look at the blog few days or may be months later the thot wat the f-ck mite crop..but trust me...feelings are momentry sometimes...n it has to be poured down...liked it...going through the articles..you have told things that i wished to say to..

good job...:)

Sudeeptha said...

:) thanks...

Parnika said...

"People have come, people have gone... Some, surprisingly have managed to stick. Some i look back at, wishing things were different, some i look at, glad they were going away. New people i meet, and they interest me as always. I always manage to find something different about everybody! Some new people manage to remind me of old ones, and yet make me smile. Some make me wonder how long they'll stay."
^ kinda reminds me of ROOM...

Parnika said...

very reflective! I like!

Sudeeptha said...

hehe! yeah it does remind me of Room too now that i think of it!
reflective, yes. Considering the kind of mood i've been in!