Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some fun....

A fast flight around the Zodiac.. Something mildly interesting i found in Linda Goodman...
A discussion among the people of the different signs... the way they'd react... on the topic of calling cards..!?!!

Aries : Don't need them. I use the telephone.

Taurus : It's rare that I go calling. People visit me.

Gemini : Calling cards! Who has the time for calling cards?

Leo : Well, if they were really wild, and impressive looking --

Virgo : I'll have to check Emily Post and see exactly what she says.

Sagittarius : My gawd! You mean people still take time for that junk?

Scorpio : If they're not home, they miss me. It's their loss, not mine.

Aquarius : I wonder if it's raining outside? I thought i heard thunder.

Cancer : Cards are so impersonal. I'd rather write a note.

Pisces : I always sense when people aren't there, and I only call on them when i get a subliminal message they want to see me.

Capricorn : The custom is perfectly proper. But there's no point in discussing the design. If it's not engraved, it's not a calling card.

Libra : Well, it all depends. If you want to do the correct thing, you should have them. It's a charming gesture. On the other hand, using them might seem pretentius today. Of course, you have to consider the reason behind the custom. Then again, there are people who can't afford calling cards.......


Well... This post is only because i found it interesting... All you critics out there [and i know there are Many of you!] Just read it and get a laugh out of it! You really don't need to analyze it!!

Oh and also... Dedicated to my so-cool aquariuan friends!

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aries : Don't need them. I use the telephone.
Aaaahh !! B-)