Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happiness!

-grin-

This is a weirdly happy post.

-grin-

Well... This is the kind of happiness that comes because nothing is wrong with life at the moment. I mean, everybody has small misfortunes and bad days... But still.. Somehow life is not all that bad!

Sure I'd still rather be elsewhere than here... But here is comfortable too, right now - Everything in its right place :)

Life is definitely the way You look at it.
I think I'll look at it with some happiness. Or at least try... Everybody knows there will be times when Poo Happen...

Making a list of things you get high is fun!

-Chocolate!
- Lays!
-surrounding highness
-Happy music!
-Horses
- Boots!
-Lamborghini... :D
- Good food!
- randomness!
-mint hookah!
-riding in the rain...
- day outs/ sleepovers
- Coonoor...
- Making absolutely No Sense!
- Sampeep! :P

Sigh... Cheers to life! And its not-so-badness... :P

P.S : Shall keep adding to this list i guess... there is So much more...

3 comments:

Abhi said...

good to see this change from August to November :)

Life sure shows its good side, once in a while, lucky you!

Sudeeptha said...

oh hey! :)

yeah, luck... funny thing it is!

Parnika said...

I bloody addicted to your blog I tell you. Don't think I've read this one before...it's slightly shorter than the original, isn't it?