Monday, November 17, 2008

Thinking and decoding..

There were lives that passed us by,
We didn't know what their's was like.
Phases, people and few other blogs,
People aint that different after all.

Sitting in class, I look around,
People talk, people frown.
There are a few others, who have no clue,
Mundane topics - Should sweatshirts be blue?

Walking out and I meet an old friend,
She talks of days that have come to an end.
Many others, just ramble on
soon one day, they will all be gone.

Wherever I look, this is what i see,
This feeling inside, its getting to me.
Decode and think, am I lost?
This time for me, my fingers are crossed!


Random feelings poetry... Decoding what Im feeling... Not being very successful. Abort mission?

Oh well... Cheers!

1 comment:

ami.... said...

hmm...thinkin n decoding..sometimes we fail to express the lost self in us..thats y ur post saw its dead end...some more lost moments will come to rescue this post...:)
Keep writing..:)