Thursday, May 1, 2008

Loner

Im going away,
Until May,
Leave me alone,
Even my phone.
I will come back
and then maybe we`ll talk
or i may forget
and decide to walk.

But when you reach me,
I shall see,
What new excuse
I can give.

Cause Im a loner,
Dont you see?
Hurt you? That could never be.

I know i mean a lot,
so leave me alone.
Its just a phase,
Its not in haste.

The day will come,
and we`ll meet,
I know you ask me to every week.

How i feel?
Even i dont know.
Im just a loner for my part,
So leave my alone, my sweetheart.

3 comments:

Abhi said...

very well-written.

Only problem is, it might be in some people inherent nature to talk, to be the active one in the friendship, not to leave alone. Its just not possible for them to leave you alone coz they care for you.
Thats where one has to try hard to optimise between doing whats instinctive and respecting other's views.. :)

Sudeeptha said...

yeah... for some people its their nature to talk, some listen while some just prefer to be left alone sometimes i guess! but its all cool as people who listen need to talk sometimes too and well, in my opinion, everybody needs a friend!

Cheers pal!

blah! said...

pah! narcissist (if its spelt like that)