Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog tag game! haha!

Last movie seen in a theatre: Ah.. well.. Speed Racer... Full of flowery pink and purple race tracks! ugh!

What book are you reading?A short history of nearly everything... and some books in Landmark and Crosswords - My library!

Favourite board game: Clue! I always dreamt of being a detective in the fantasy stage of vocational choices! -Hah. I sound intellectual- Oh and yes, Scrabble in Barista and Chess on my laptop when they decide to cut the power for.. um.. the millionth time!

Favourite magazine: um...-looks around- um.. will get back to you on that... -runs away and never comes back-

Favourite smells: Ah... rain, wet earth, my favourite perfume, coffee... sigh...

Worst feeling in the world: Being talked about behind your back.. Especially when you know it! And then there is confusion...-grin-

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Morning? Afternoon? 3 am? Oh no, I have to go to a mall...

Favourite fast food place:Um... Does Qwiky's count as fast food?-grin- and that golgappa guy!

Future child’s name: Hmm... lets not spoil that poor kid's future from now itself ok?

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” : Travel the world.. Alone, with friends! Buy a horse? :D

Do you drive fast? Oh no.. of course not! Never.. I don't know the meaning of ripping...-insert evil laugh here-

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Teddy Toodles? Nah... I.sleep.alone.

Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Huh? Do I eat broccoli?

If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice? Pink! Hah! you wish! Green i think...
Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in: Bangalore... Zürich! :D

Favourite sports to watch: Stuff on Animal planet? F1 I' say actually...

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you: Par...! hmm...! isn't the testimonial enough?-grin- she's ma stoopid sista and I lou her! Mwa! hehehe!

What’s under your bed? More beds for those nice sleepover times! Ah... how i miss em!

Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yeah... I guess... Big deal.. But I wouldn't mind being somebody else either... Should be fun... -she is still thinking about this question 3 days later-

Morning person or night owl? Morning? Afternoon? 3am?

Over easy or sunny side up? I hope your referring to eggs?I only like the ones made by that nice chef on the Egypt cruise. However he makes it!

Favourite place to relax: My room, qwicky's, sometimes in class!-yes, it is true. It Can be relaxing when a teacher is un-present-

Favourite ice cream flavour:
Chocalate, chocolate chip with vanilla, anything in Gelato except mango i think...

You pass this tag to – Ah well... This is the difficult question... I don't know..
Abhijit,
Priya,
Shruti?

Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? Hehe! Im guessing Abhijit.. or Shruti if i manage to convince her its for her own good! -grin-


Ok so what you guys have to do is copy this tag game, paste, link the person who tagged you (me!) and choose five more people to tag and link them.Go on, its not that difficult! You can do it! Fly forth my children! Fly forth!

4 comments:

blah! said...

my own good?? my own good? MY OWN GOOD??

I cant belive i am out of shrutisims.. which is weird cuz i never had shrutisims.. or did i?

Sudeeptha said...

your own good girl.. for...-looks around- Do you want me to mention names? -grin-
Do it, it will be fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh !! I got tagged ! :-|
Will do the tag after many many days.
Nice [and evil] answers between !!
I liked buying the horse part and magazine one. :-P
Oh, I like the smell of the wet earth too !!

-Pri

Parnika said...

Caution: death threat! to be read with gritted teeth! "If you don't put up those pictures anytime soon..I swear!"