Thursday, May 1, 2008

goodbye

This is for that friend that i once thought was worth it, but proved to be wrong and she know`s it.
She`s going away and Im glad. She did make things difficult for me.
Sometimes.... Life`s like that.

Now is the time to think,
so come just give me a hint,
Whats on your mind today?
Again will you play?

Looking up, I catch a glimpse
Of movement in the wind.
Was that you who made
the colour in my face to fade?

When you sit next to me,
this is how i feel-
the friendship you gave to me,
is like a cold porridge meal.

So watch me as i walk away,
Into the arms of another day.
If i look back i know you`ll say,
You are going the other way.

May life bring us both the joy,
like our nice favourite toy.
We`ll leave behind the crazy blues,
As i turn life into something new.

PS : But no, i still wont like you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like adding a tune to it and trying it out on the guitar!
No, seriously.Copy rights reserved ??

Sudeeptha said...

hehe! well...it is copyrights... but if the song becomes a hit you know who you will have to pay! :D

No actually, go ahead.. I'd love to listen to it!

blah! said...

hello.. do you waant to make the fraandship??