Friday, August 1, 2008

August is here.

I'll keep my fingers crossed...

"We're having a 'talk' tomorrow."
"Don't go. Stay for awhile. Don't leave me with myself.."
"I don't want to be over him...."

I have to go now. Mom in the background, Sleep! she says.... Good night y'all. - 11:00p.m

11:32 - "Hi, sleeping?" he asks... "Simply called," he says.... We talk for awhile.... Have to sleep now...Good night, take care man.

12:08 - She calls. She's in a shitty mood. He's going to do it, she says. She's in a shitty mood. She's looking for that diary. She's in a shitty mood. Call those bums I say... She said ya ok.... I love you, she says. I love you so much too.

12:51 - My brother. He calls. "That guy, THAT guy," he says. "That guy has a girlfriend! What the hell am i doing! I'm ashamed of myself" he says. He is laughing, he can't believe it. He's very amused.
"OK, go sleep now" he says... Good night bro.


August is here.

August 1st :
The day has begun, the month has begun.
- The day doesn't feel good.
- She left a suicide note.
- What is the point?? we argue....
- She cried. "Don't EVER...." she said.

- Stones change things....
"We're ok :)" she says... That's the best news I've heard today.

Maybe there will be good days after all...

I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Cheers!

4 comments:

Bleh said...

Awwwwwww! Hugs! Not drunk :)

Sumathi Nagesh said...

all the begins shitty need not end shitty...hope!
:)

blah! said...

@ sumathi

what shit!!
:P

Parnika said...

And the month rolls on...time for the august song...