Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is still August.

So we're still here. The month is long.

There were good things, there were bad things. People were high, people were lost. I am here, I am thinking...

The Homecoming
The birthday.
Karma Police
Playing music.
Our fight
Our talk.

Our lives...

So, many more people are aware of my August theory now. It maybe true, it may not be for you.
You may want to disprove it. I hope you do.

The ironic days... Things are falling into place. Reality bites, but its life.

Inertia creeps... I don't know what to do now. I am used to a routine. I am used to my life.

I was watching this nice movie today... "Pay it forward" it was called. Makes sense to me.
The basic concept was - You help three people, as in truly, when they really need it. And they in turn, help three other people, who help three other! And before you know it, The problem of Global warming will end!! [No, the Movie was not about global warming... Its just the concept thats cool.]

So thats about whats happening... Preparations for birthday and movie is making me run around a little and keep me occupied... Brother was here! More clothes, more funny times... She left though. :(

Cheers to the end of August!

4 comments:

Parnika said...

He left baccha!

Sudeeptha said...

no no... she also left na... Trips it is for... :(

Parnika said...

oh right....hmmm....no more corner house Gumpu meetings...

Sudeeptha said...

yeah... :(