Sunday, July 27, 2008

The four of us! [SPAS]

This is something for all those times...
For Qwiky's,
For sleepovers,
For crazy parties,
For random days.

For every time we made a memory, For every time you made the difference.
For you girls... For my girls...

It all started once upon a time,
Well those days, they were not so fine.
They sat on their white horses and they came,
Picked me up and played this game...

One showed Hope, could dangle on a string,
She said, well, just the right thing!
Snakes and ladders - thats how life is,
With her around, there's nothing I'll miss.

The other told me stories of fun,
She had just all the right ones!
Chessboard of life - black and white was what I'd seen,
She showed me the grey in between.

This one, she knew exactly how it felt,
They are alike, the stories we tell.
Life like a carom pawn- This way or that,
To stick with a decision, thats what she taught.

Together, we became the SPAS,
What it is? Really, don't ask.
They pull me through, these girls of mine,
And I love them, all through time.

PS: Guess this is as "girly" as I can get! Love you bums!

Cheers!

5 comments:

ami.... said...

aww...no words...!! really felt nice and special...to us..cheers..!!

Sumathi Nagesh said...

a bum pal
can't imagine life
without this gal!
just like in the game of pool
loads of patience
she taught this fool....

good or bad..something had to be written bout u as well...
love ya!! :)
oh! put nice pic no...quicky's one may be.

July 30, 2008 7:30 PM

Sudeeptha said...

hehe... gd one! :)

nah... dont want to put pic... lil privacy thing i have on my blog...

Parnika said...

:) :) :) :D It's SPAZ btw! ;D

Parnika said...

reread..."With her around, there's nothing I'll miss."
Aww! He he..it IS a bit girly...but what the hell..about time!