Thursday, September 4, 2008

May August pass.

May August pass and take with it
All the bad times and the shit
May September be another month
Where there will be happiness and fun.

I hope this September brings happiness. I hope it brings surprises. I hope it brings fun times.
I hope this September brings interesting days. I hope it brings less complications. I hope it brings good decisions.

Good things and bad things happened at the end of August... Her birthday was so much fun! The preparation for it was so much fun! I'm glad she liked it all. That was a good day.

His cell is still switched off. He is still in a bad mood. We need to meet! Not good, not good......

Coonoor! Where do I even began? The beautiful cemetery, the nice weather, the fun times and the funny people! Everyday was something to do, something to happen... Cheers to the Homecoming!

Too bad about that though... Shit happens, people make mistakes.

September is here!
After effects of August it has been so far... Things will happen this month. It maybe for good. Not just me, them too.
For good.
I hope.
Just as long as it doesn't become hope with a C... :D

Cheers to the passing of August, may September bring us peace.

5 comments:

Sumathi Nagesh said...

hey september.....
dude...u wanna fight? come...let's fight!!! bring it on!

Bleh said...

:(

Parnika said...

hope with a C..he he...

Sudeeptha said...

dont frown Ms. Bleh... My fingers remain crossed! :)

Bleh said...

Hope with a c is only happening. August was better.