Saturday, July 19, 2008

August approaches...

It's happening again.

History repeating itself - Team B, 1 year old book, the play list... The Bleh.

It's slowly making its way through all the happiness, this feeling that I was once so familiar with. Only this time, I know what it is. I have a name. I have that weird feeling.

"It's amazing how you can still smile after that!"
"Go talk to him"
"Since we had to bring something that meant a lot to us personally...."

"Its all a matter of luck."
"See, its a sign."

Slowly losing things, slowly losing myself.

A passion, I need a new passion.
A book, I need a new book.

The circle of life - guess this was meant to happen - destiny - faith - hope - let go of the bleh - be happy - cause its the circle of life, it will come back.

Cheers to what's to come!

No comments: