Saturday, July 26, 2008

Of closure

There is sand in my shoes,
I’m waiting…
It is time for the blues.

This was supposed to be “it”
Where everything perfectly fit.
I’m waiting…
My shadow grows longer.

They sit by my side,
So close, so far.
I’m waiting…Forever -
Feels like I’m sitting all alone, inside your head.

But now the tables have turned,
It’s all gone, just dropped those feelings behind me.
Somehow I knew it would be this way,
Somehow I knew it would fade away.

This wait for destiny won’t do,
Tears fall down my face, the taste is something new.
The year will pass, the seasons go.

Picked up my thoughts and blew it to the wind,
Watched, as the sea washed it away.
The people by my side, they are here to stay.

When you make up your mind,
When you think its fine,
It is over.

So this is the day
And we both will agree,
It was always meant to be this way.

Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend,
Our days were good, but have come to an end.

All things are said and done, our bags are packed – We will soon be gone.

1 comment:

Parnika said...

Yeah i remember this..this moment..this shadow..this sigh...