Friday, July 4, 2008

A day that happened.

That is by far my Most sane title for my blog post.
Comm.raids - Funny day.
Can't believe he took My blazer!! What coincidence!!
Coldplay - Chicagos
T shirt - Cd
Violet hill - Yellow

Oh what a thing to do...

Me - You.

It was a nice day. Sun shining... rather rain falling! Music in the air. Fun times, "cordial conversations". A crazy ride back... the boots. A day to remember.

Its kind of weird you know, now that i think about it. How things change...
But I do feel like Im stuck somewhere.
Like there is something I need to figure out.
Its something at the back of my head...

Maybe I Do need a break. Do something else, lose myself somewhere.

I read something i had written a few months ago...
You are an open book slowly coming to its end, but I'm scared to finish it, cause i may not understand the story. It wont be the same even if i open the book again... It will just be words, full of memories.

Its ending now, unless you begin a new chapter...

Or I pick up a new book.

Cheers to the life we live, weird as it may get!

6 comments:

ami.... said...

Its new day..and a New world..pick up new book..change can be refreshing..!!think bout it..just let the memories be..stacked n packed at the top floor...

blah! said...

Stale beer
Crowded malls
Free t-shirt.
Friends you don’t know,
Martin look alike.
Lip synched suspicions.
Rain drops wash
The unsung songs.
You know you were there.
Or were you?



p.s. that was an attempt at poetry.. anyone who is gonna give lecture about rhyme meter blah blah blah.. i aint intrested.

Sudeeptha said...

good shit!
cant do this on your blog no?
has to express herself on mine only always! :P

Parnika said...

I like! I like! @Naik!

Sudeeptha said...

and people like my best friend have to comment on other peoples works done on my blog instead of leaving comment for me!

blah! said...

ah well some of us just manage to overshadow you laymen!