Saturday, February 2, 2008

Egypt!




In love with that place!! From offerings to Amon Ra to picking up crocs to Nile cruise to bakshish!! Not to mention that loooonnng list of temples visited!! Perfect holiday ever!
And yes... of course, the many wonderful pictures taken by the DSLR... sigh...

The pyramids, trust me, are not all that great... your driving in the middle of the city, traffic and everything... and suddenly the guide says, look to your left... and behold! the wonder of the world! It is indeed hyped and not all that magnificant if you ask me...
Horus! My god of protection! Son of Isis and Osiris! The moment i learnt about Horus, he was my god... Each one of my friends have their own gods of worship now... Weird I know...

If you ever go to Egypt, You must eat the food there... delicious! and visit the market! Its so much fun bargaining with them! [be sure you have the time for it though!] Buy some essence... Its good stuff.
There are a LOT of temples.. so be prepared to admire ancient art and architecure... Too much "guide-lecture" may bore you though...

Life can sure be funn sometimes! :)

Cheers!

No comments: