Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How does it work again?

Listen... You hear nothing.
Speak... You are deaf.
Understand... That is stupidity.
Care... There is nothing there.

It's my life you say,
People have a role in it i think.
It's my right you say,
I have mine too, i think.
We do what we want to do,
where do the others fit in?

"It's all about the he said, she said bullshit"
It always will be.
The way you think, is the right way for you.
It always will be.

The world is a weird place...
so are my people in it.
And it always will be.

Sigh... Again... The weird way people act and react to situations in life... Always concludes as yes, indeed, People Are Strange.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Sumathi Nagesh said...

itz like that poem v read today...lol..nice:)

Sudeeptha said...

wat poem? the vanilla ice cream one?

Miyu said...

I like it, there's just so many ways it could be interpreted!! Show me more of your stuff ne?