Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy b day...?

It's a weird day, it really is...
I have an exam tomorrow and here i am... feeling weird...
It has been a good day, there is no denying that... and yet, there is something missing... It's just Not complete... But then again, you can't have it all!
I am 19 today... I Do feel 19... but there are times i feel 18,17,16,15,14....5! Those are days of my life too... just plain memories as i look back on them today.
18, i must say, was by far my most eventful year! EVERYTHING happened then! Past, present, future... I got a blunt glimpse of it all...

Friends, have indeed played a very important role in my life! Some may not know it... But they really do matter... and so does what they say.
It does feel nice when a lot of people wish you on your birthday doesn't it? Especially when its someone you don't really expect!

Which is better? Being the first one to wish or the last one to wish?I guess different people have different philosophies! No wonder I've been getting calls and messages all day long!!! :):):)

Oh, and birthday wishes do come true! You know... the ones you make before blowing of the candle on your cake...? [matchstick in my case!] Things like that really Do make your day !

Oh well... summing it all up... It doesn't matter that I had to be there for a devastated close friend cause he lost someone precious and had to face the horrors of death, or the fact that i still kind of, li'l bit wish Somebody would wish me, Or that my best friend a.k.a stoopid sista is half asleep on the bed listening to random music and messaging some random guy!
It doesn't even matter that i have an exam tomorrow and i don't know what I'm going to write!..... well... ok... maybe that matters a li'l...!

I am 19 today!!! My last teenage year!!! And I'm going to make the most of it!!!
-walks away in absolute teenage rebellion-

P.S: Well... there is also the whole shit about I am going to be responsible and mature now like dad wants me to be and everything... but what the hell, won't really bore you or myself with that!! :):)

Cheers!

3 comments:

blah! said...

where's the treat? i did'nt even get mango bite from you!.. thu! bledi useless i say!

Sudeeptha said...

u want, u ask. i'l give! off course... i havta get somethin in return! ;)

Anonymous said...

Heck !! Happiiee Birthdayy !! I know itz reeely late...but hey ! I came across your Blog just now !! :)