Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thoughts running in my head

So... What now?
Wonder whats wrong...
Does it really matter?
True friends...
how long!
Mallu boys.. Gods!
How much do i really matter ?
Apparently not enough..
Have i reached a limit?
Bah!
Go on...
Where'd you go?
What to do!
-sniff sniff-
Don't some people just get it?
food...
T-shirt episodes of fun...!?
Friday!
Photography... Sigh...
What to do now!
Need to find a solution...
Just so gone!

Yes, I do think of all of this and more at one time... I know... I think a lot.

Cheers! :)

3 comments:

~Abhi said...

My mind also more or less works like that. :D

And I have been frequently blamed for thinking too much and messing things up, though secretly I am proud of that :)

Sudeeptha said...

hehe! yeah i know a lot of people who get themselves into trouble because they think too much!...... Including me! :)

~Abhi said...

Hehehe.. yeah.
I also commented you post called 'Bleh' I think :)